Endura - FS260 Pro Thermo
New for AW17 - an insulating, water repellant, ergonomically designed biblong
Endura's updated FS260-Pro Thermo biblong delivers clean and contemporary styling with improved features to give experienced road cyclists the best winter warmth.
The construction list starts with a luxurious, high insulation Thermoroubaix fabric. Roubaix is ideal for cold weather cycling. It's a lightweight, brushed back thermal which is quick drying. This has been treated with the 'DWR M' water treatment which is highly water repellent, but also Bluesign approved, so PFC free - protecting you and the environment. Next comes a high support, cosy touch bib upper which is finished with a stretchy y-form binding and zip fly.
These biblongs come with a 600 series pad. Made in Italy, it is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for comfort. These pads feature the Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) which mould to your body shape. A perforated foam layer under the face improves blood flow and works with the microfibre face fabric to wick away moisture. Finishes also include an anti-bacterial tretament. The last feature - a front mesh panel improves air circulation and 3D shaping.
Panels are ergonomically designed, and finished with a reflective trim. An ankle zip for easy access completes this carefully thought through winter cycle wear.
- Insulated, water repellant fabric
- Cosy touch bib upper, ergonomic panels and ankle zip for easy access
- 600 series pad
Also take a look at our review ofEndura's Pro SL II Bibshorts
- Insulating, high comfort Thermoroubaix fabric
- PFC free DWR M treatment water repellence
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper
- High stretch y-form binding and zip fly
- Pad - 600 series, computer cut, stretch, Continuously Variable Profile (CVP)
- Gel pad inserts and antibacterial finish
- Raw edge, grip rib cuff for a snug fit ankle
- Ankle zip for easy access
- Reflective trim