Castelli - Sorpasso 2
Product DescriptionIntroducing the new king of the cold the Castelli Sorpasso 2 Bibtight. Dont worry everything that made the original Sorpasso tight brilliant has remained. You still get Thermoflex Core2 fabric where you need it (that's the stuff that's red inside and black outside) and where you need less warmth and more stretch you get standard Thermoflex fabric, just like in the original. The 2 also retains the top tier Progetto X2 Air seat pad for great day long comfort. It still use's YKK cam-lock ankle zippers with reflective trim too. And visually on the bike the only difference to the Sorpasso 2 from the original, is the use of the shadow wordmark on the thigh...... erm ok so whats changed? I here you ask.
The Sorpasso now incorporates a couple of breakthrough features from the Premio Bibshort namely the 3D lumbar support band that improves fit as well as giving you the feeling of a little push on the hills it completely changes the feel of the tight in the nicest way. The Sorpasso 2 also features a version of the lay flat seamless bib straps and mesh panel that feature on the Premio.
The perfect winter cycling bibtight. With body mapping and lumbar support. Key Features:
- Thermoflex Core2 fabric (red lining) on the front front and knees for maximum warmth
- Thermoflex fabric wraps the thigh back of leg and shin for warmth with extra flexibility
- 3D support band holds the lower back and lumbar area perfect for long seated climbs
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for day long comfort
- Seamless flat fit bib straps with mesh support
- YKK Camlock zippered ankles with reflective detailing
- GIRO3 elasticated cuffs
- Castelli shadow wordmark on thigh in contrasting colour or reflex
- Sizes men's S - 3 XL
- Weight 301 g
- Castelli comfort range 5 - 12c
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.