Assos - UMA GT
The upper part is made of ASSOS' unique Type.439 Diadema fabric, which offers you comfort and compression. The rear leg area is made of Push-Pull material for optimum breathability and unrestricted freedom of movement. These lightweight bike pants, equipped with an extra dose of stretch, offer you optimal freedom of movement on hot summer days.
Features - UMA GT Half Tights Summer No Insert
- Type.439 Diadema: To improve the performance as well as increase the durability of the products, ASSOS has created these shorts using the type.439 Diadema, a specific textile, wihich meets the demands of performance, comfort and wear and tear. Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, which requires expertise to maximize the elasticity of the fabric on the cutting table
- Female-specific cut: anatomically mapped fit. Ensures the garment works in harmony with a woman’s body on the bike
- AeroFit: Used in a double layer for the legs and abdominal area, this is an incredibly comfortable and soft warp knit fabric with a specific structure that works in favor of ventilation, contouring and providing the maximum comfort for unrestricted movement in or out of the saddle
- Push Pull tex: Deployed on the rear of the legs, this comfortable and soft warp knit fabric adds breathability and contouring while providing the maximum comfort for unrestricted movement in or out of the saddle
- Collection: UMA
- Temperature range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : shasha > 20 °C
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit → Long Distance)
regularFit → Long Distance
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' Aero Racing line. A perfect outfit for long distance. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.