Shorts Assos Trail Liner - Black
Using the rallyBoxer pants as a model, Assos designed the shorts Assos Trail Liner Shorts using a new front panel and an updated design for life, to support you with comfort on the dirt trails. Assos started with a new highly stretch fabric at the front, an ultra soft material developed with breathability in mind, to keep you cool and dry when racing overheats. The waist was made with a high V-shaped panel that fits comfortably at the bottom of your abdomen while you're in the saddle. Assos has also extended the inside length of the shorts to wrap the thighs in a cleaner way, as well as strategically positioning the removable pads impactPads at the hips to protect against falls during these challenging runs. These oval padding, in high-density polyurethane, 8 mm thick, are optimally positioned in such a way as to protect you and not to impede pedaling. We then finished the shorts by reversing all the primary seams, thus eliminating the rubs and frictions on the skin. Designed to integrate with our Trail Cargo Shorts shorts and thus achieve the perfect base for the lower body, the Liner Shorts shorts combine lightweight support, comfort and impact protection in a first layer designed for dirt trails.
- OFFROAD insert: 10 mm memory foam and interface with patented elastic insert, with a targeted thickness in the back for optimal comfort and support in the most vertical position of the mountain bike.
- GoldenGate: A patented technology that stops sewing along both side panels of the insert, allowing more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive and rotational area.
- Waffle 3D: A patented three-layer perforated foam that increases perspiration and eliminates excess weight.
- Aerofit: Ultra-thin knitted fabric with an open structure for maximum ventilation, with high elasticity and integrated odorControl.
- ImpactPad: removable viscoelastic polyurethane padding, light and flexible 8 mm with perforated surface to increase breathability and freedom of movement.