ASSOS' TRAIL Cargo Shorts have you experience a versatile fabric that adapts to your every movement. These MTB shorts offer a waistband that keeps them in the right place at all times. The sophisticated cut prevents you from sticking to the saddle and combines well with a seat pad.
Full freedom of movement and optimal control: the TRAIL Cargo MTB shorts by ASSOS
The fabric used is both resistant and lightweight. It's a bi-stretch fabric whose even blend makes it a fast-drying, comfortable material that can withstand any challenge off-road.
The tight-fitting upper section is comfortable to wear thanks to the extremely elastic hip section and doesn't exert unnecessary pressure. The circumferences of the legs have been optimized so that you can move freely on the saddle, but the legs of the shorts are wide enough to give feel comfortable.
Features - TRAIL Cargo
- Type.OF11: A densely woven bi-stretch fabric, 160 g/m2 with USF 50+, high abrasion resistance, lightweight, quick drying and with DWR coating to protect you from rain and dirt
- AZPtech (abdomZeroPressure): A new waist design that offers even more comfort with a soft, extremely elastic material that lies at the waist without exerting pressure or pinching
- Zipper pockets: Two side pockets in the middle of the thigh for the transport of smaller items
- TrailFit: Adapts to the natural movements of your body, inside and outside the saddle – tight, but never restricting. A comfortable, versatile cut that is perfect for all terrain rides, whether for an hour or the whole day
- Temperature Range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : Summer 1/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS trailFit)
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.