Assos - T.MILLESHORTS S7
The ultimate in comfort and simplicityThe T.milleShorts_s7 are here for both the finish lines and the views.
Every day, from the Assos base in southern Switzerland, they work to create apparel that performs as well for you as it does for us. At the core of their business is the passion for the sport we love, cycling. The Assos T.milleShorts_s7 are born out of that passion - the finest all-round, performance short around, these cycling shorts have everything you need to ride further and faster, whether you’re in pursuit of the finish line, or simply the view at the top.
Part of the game-changing, S7 generation of cycling shorts, offering reduced seams, superior support and an abrasion-resistant fabric, the beauty of these cycling bib shorts is in their simplicity. Employing the comfortFit, the wider cut waist of the T.milleShorts_s7 is soft yet supportive - ideal for your leisurely social rides and commutes, yet perfectly suited to pacier rides too. Featuring a mille insert, a light, fast-drying, breathable insert employing the Assos waffle and anti-friction, goldenGate technology, which allows the insert to float. Entry-level for a fleeting moment, but with a performance that will see you wholly embrace the road.
Features of the T.milleShorts S7 Bib Shorts
- S7 generation: the latest generation of Assos cycling shorts, employing technology and fabrics engineered over a 5-year period.
- Type.429 Titanio: A unique textile, engineered with expertise that uses a 4-way stretch to maximise the elasticity of the fabric.
- Mille_S7 insert: A revolutionary insert offering a deft balance of performance and comfort with 8mm of memory foam.
- Assos waffle: A unique three-layer foam used in the Assos inserts with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- Assos goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body.
- superFlat grippers: Ultra minimal grippers with optimal stretch return to secure the shorts in place without any excessive pressure.
- Assos comfortFit: A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging.
- Y7 frame carrier bibTech: A bib redesign that involving using a wider cut of elastic for less pressure on your shoulders, resulting in less friction and more comfort.