Assos - Equipe RS S9 ( Save: 5 % )
• Breathable bib shorts made of two panels for an even lighter construction with fewer seams
• Robust, light, abrasion-proof Type.441 compression fabric
• Fewer and flat seams
• Ergonomic A-LOCK straps with anti-slip carbon on the inside for more flexibility, elasticity and comfort
• RollBar bib strap bracing design holds the padded insert and place and follows your movements
• A carbon section on the lower end of the straps ensures stability and replaces a mesh back
• Alcantara on front end of straps for improved stability
• ZEROWAIST waistband with a rubber coated outside for more comfort
• Flat leg cuffs with slip-resistant elastane inside
• GOLDENFATGATE for minimum friction and improved saddle comfort
• Improved EQUIPE RS seat pad with ERGOBOX framework for best ventilation, moisture absorption and stability
Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
A patented 40-gauge warp knit, developed specifically for compressive hold and silky comfort. 200g/m2, UPF 50+, moisture wicking, antibacterial odorControl treatment, iceColor technology, reflects sunrays and is extremely durable.
The A-LOCK ENGINEERING system comprises textiles and technologies working in harmony to stabilize the cycling shorts and secure the insert in place. These technologies include the rollBar design for flexible straps and the ergoBox framework for a more stable seat pad.
A unique rollBar design inspired by a stabilizer of a race car holds the padded insert in place and compensates for weight shifting while cornering. This is because the straps are attached to the trousers on the lower torso close to the seat pad and on the lower back – thus, the straps allow for high flexibility while cornering.
A cut edge with sealed seams that provides a smooth transition between body and material. More comfort, less pressure.
Thanks to the GOLDENGATE process, where the seat pad is only sewn on the pad at some edges, offers increased freedom of movement while following all your movements. This reduces friction caused by seams and increases comfort.
EQUIPE RS seat pad:
Compared to other Equipe Evo designs, the platform of this pad is smaller to save weight. A system consisting of small kraterCooler perforations at the front supports ventilation to keep the sensitive areas of your body pleasantly cool. A patented, central knit stitch secures the backside of the pad to the outer fabric and thus reduces slipping while riding. The antibacterial microfibre coating in grey 3D basalt represents an homage to the volcanic rock that gives assos power, stability and courage. A patented, three-layer perforated 3D Waffle foam increases breathability and eliminates excess weight. The lightweight open cell foam with a shock absorbing composition returns to its original position and fills the gap every time pedaling position is changed through the shift of weight.
A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability.