Sealskinz - Super Thin Pro Hydrostop
Super Thin Pro Ankle - Waterproof socks for warm temperaturesA performance super thin and lightweight multi-use waterproof ankle sock. Created for conditions where minimal insulation, maximum waterproof performance, high breathability and moisture wicking properties are required.
Features of the SealSkinz sock
- 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable
- 33% lighter than the "thin" waterproof socks
- Reduced water ingress at cuff with the silicon free hydrostop band, providing a more secure fit
- Moisture control, natural cooling & anti-microbial properties
- Natural eco-friendly bamboo lining offering next to skin comfort
- Temperature regulating & breathability - Hollow fibre liner construction and performance membrane
- Additional ankle support - Elasticated ankle and instep
- Blister prevention & moisture wicking - Super soft lining
- Odourless feet - Excellent anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria from thriving
- For cycling, running and boating in summer temperatures
- Weight: 72g/pair
Additional informations about the sock
WATERPROOF STRETCHDRY TECHNOLOGYMany of triple2's products are made of merino wool, which is known for its excellent temperature regulation and odor-neutral wearing comfort. triple2's wool origin is New Zealand and Australia and is absolutely mulesing free. In addition, the animal rights are subject to stringent animal welfare standards.
HYDROSTOPThe unique new technology gives you a much more secure fit between the top of the sock and your leg. Meaning the chance of wateringress through the top is massively reduced, enabling you to go out and stay out whatever the weather.
BAMBOOBamboo is an extremely powerful and sustainable fiber. It is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, 100% biodegradable and has excellent antimicrobial properties that reduce odor.
outer shell: 94% polyamide , 6% elastane
inner shell: 75% polyacrylic , 22% polyamide , 2% elastane , 1% polyurethane