On-one - Thicky Merino
On-One Thicky Merino Socks
Merino wool cycling socks that will keep your feet toasty warm throughout the worst of the British winter. At On-One we love merino- it is a wonder material- warm, naturally odour free and silky next to the skin- and it's natural too.
With plenty of cycling-specific features- arch support, durable toe and heel sections to seam-free construction, the Thicky socks fit great, snugly trapping a nice layer of warm air.
These premium quality winter cycling socks demolishes the competition in terms of quality and value. A classic On-One indispensable product demonstrating our relentless no nonsense approach to direct value.
- Merino wool = 69%, Spandex = 11%, Elastic = 10%, Nylon = 10%
- Anatomic cycle-specific fit
- Silky, itch-free comfort
- Naturally odour resistant
- Stretch arch support
- Durable heel and toe sections
- High warmth to weight ratio even when wet
- Fully-fashioned seam free
- Machine washable
- Merino Socks
- Under 20