The Tatra II Lady GTX is a particularly comfortable trekking boot with a lightweight, stable design.
Features of the Tatra II Lady GTX Shoe:
- extra soft, low cuff, designed specifically for the female calf
- Click Clamp eyelets for 2-zone lacing, tongue lace hook prevents tongue from slipping
- extra comfortable footbed
- padded soft leather cuff with vent holes
- protective heel and toe caps
- GORE-TEX® lining
- Vibram® AW Integral sole
- Category: B/C
Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
Thanks to their cemented construction Hanwag boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing pressure points. Hanwag uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.