Asics - RoadHawk FF mid safety
The half monosock design make it easy to slip the shoe on and off while the combination of breathable mesh upper and Ortholite Sockliner ensure a cool, healthy environment for your feet.
Pronation Suitability: Ideal for neutral pronation.
Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Perforated Sockliner: Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- FlyteFoam: Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam, the FlyteFoam is 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Its organic fibres bounce the MetaRun back into its original shape to provide perfect cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. *+/- 10%.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
Please note : These shoes are quite small. We strongly recommend to take half or one size larger than usual.