Vaude - Moab AM
- Hydrophobic canvas
- Hydrophobic PU material
- Lining made from 50% recycled Polyester
- Ortholite® Eco Plush PU foam insole
- Contains 25% biobased castor oil
- Jersey made of 50% recycled Polyester
- Reinforced "pedal zone"
- Removable insoles
- Vibram® Vert sole
- Vibram® Megagrip and XS Trek rubber compound material blend
- Lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole
- Tread specially developed for Flat Pedal action
- Bluesign® certified polyester laces
- Rubber toe cap
- Lasting board contains recycled parts
- Heel clip for optimum heel grip
OrthoLite® removable insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, longlasting and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled polyester. For bike shoes, the pedal area of the sole consists of a harder PU foam compound for better power transmission. OrthoLite® removable insoles are machine washable.
TheCocoon Fit design literally cocoons your feet while providing comfortable width in the forefoot. The lasting board or strobel sole has a particularly narrow fit in the mid-foot, with optimal adjustment to the most varied of foot forms upon lacing.
PVC-free: The VAUDE label PVC-free means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). It looks like tarpaulin canvas, is just as durable and waterproof, but is made from PU (polyurethane) coated fabric rather than PVC. PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health.