Shimano - MW5 Dryshield SPD MTB
If you’re fed up of having wet and cold feet when you’re riding during winter, then these MW5 Dryshield SPD MTB Shoes from Shimano are exactly what you need. Utilising the Dryshield membrane and a warm fleece lining these shoes will keep your feet warm and dry in foul conditions making your winter rides far more enjoyable.
- Dryshield® membrane with fleece liner keeps feet warm and comfortable in rain, wind, cold and mud
- Insole with fleece liner for added insulation and heat retention
- Lace flap and neoprene ankle collar keep out water and dirt
- Speed lacing system allows fast, easy adjustments and a secure fit
- Durable rubber tread offers excellent grip and traction
The Dryshield membrane works to keep water out and its fleece lining will keep your feet warm and comfortable through the worst that winter has to offer. The insole has also been lined with fleece further adding to the insulation properties of the shoe. These features work in conjunction with the lace flap which deflects mud, water and debris away while there is a neoprene collar that helps to keep water and mud from entering through the top of the shoe. The rubber sole is durable with plenty of grip for those off the bike moments.