Northwave - Storm ( Save: 34 % )
• MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole with full carbon insert in the pedal area
• ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT made of TPU allows the shoe to perfectly support the foot arch
• BIOMAP UNIBODY material with open-pore, breathable mesh fabric and ultra-thin reinforcements for good breathability and maximum stability
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dial with asymmetric lacing for even pressure distribution over the entire foot
• Additional Velcro
• Performance Regular footbed for increased hold
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Weight: approx. 297 g (per shoe, size 42)
MORPH CARBON 12AAS:
Direct power transfer and foot arch support for any type of foot. A full carbon layer in the pedal area ensures direct feedback from the pedal, as well as first-class air circulation and minimum weight. The MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole impresses with the exclusive Anatomical Arch Support – a foot arch support made of TPU, integrated between sole and upper to perfectly wrap the shoe around your foot arch. Thus, you can always enjoy best support. TPU reduces unwanted flexibility and is thus the perfect support material for long rides.
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT:
A technology to prevent inflammation of the tendons or aponeurosis in the bottom of your foot. This TPU foot arch support is sandwiched between the sole and the shoe’s upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon and thus allows the shoe to adapt to your individual foot arch. This results in best support during sport activities.
A technology consisting of a thermowelded single-shell upper material: This special NORTHWAVE upper material with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.