Mavic - Aksium Elite III
• Road shoes with light, thin ENERGY COMP outer sole
• Precise ERGO RATCHET closure
• Additional lacing closure
• Rubber strap at the tongue to secure shoes laces during the ride
• ORTHOLITE insole provides cushioning and comfort
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please see size chart.
Manufacturer's ref.: 392076 (black/white/black), 393166 (white/black/black)
Weight: approx. 270 g (per shoe, for size UK 8,5)
A light, thin and stiff sole made of fibreglass and nylon. In the area of the cleats, the sole is only 7,5 mm thick to allow for improved energy transfer.
This especially flat, light and very precisely adjustable ratchets come with an ergonomic release mechanism, which prevents unintended opening.
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.