Jack wolfskin - Grivla Texapore Low G azalea
The sole is designed to handle a wide range of activities - ideal for little outdoor fans who come up with a new plan every day! It provides the perfect combination of good flexibility and comfortable cushioning. And the special tread ensures good grip on any terrain.
Given how versatile this shoe is, it is remarkably light. This partially due to the synthetic materials, which also make the shoe hard wearing and easy to maintain. The speed lacing system is another practical feature - just slip the shoe on and adjust the draw cord.
The inspiration for the GRIVLA TEXAPORE came from Hannah Steingässer. Together with her family, Hannah is travelling the world tracking the effects of climate change. The name Grivla comes from a bear whose cave Hannah explored on a trip she made with a bear researcher.
- Water resistant, robust textile fabric and water resistant synthetic upper material
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- WOLF HIKE PRIME K: flexible children's hiking sole with comfortable cushioning and good grip
- Raised sole for improved toe protection
- Reflectors on all sides
- Speed lacing system with draw cord