Gaerne - G.Tornado Women 039
• Particularly breathable road shoes with lightweight and stiff EPS CARBON COMPOSITE outer sole
• BOA L6 Speed-Lacing closures
• Anatomic HEEL CUP for hold, slip-resistance and stabilisation
• Comfortable COMFORT FIT TONGUE
• TRANSPIRATION INSOLE
• Compatible with road pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, e.g.: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: 3619
EPS CARBON COMPOSITE:
This sole consists of a nylon part and a carbon core along the foot arch. Thanks to this combination, the sole is not only extremely lightweight, but also very stiff. It offers a good contact to the pedal and thus prevents a power loss. Two anti-slip rubbers offer grip when walking.
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
An anatomic heel cup made from stable plastic ensures a firm hold and stabilizes the tendons. Air inlets improve moisture and temperature management.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
Anatomic, comfortable insole which is particularly breathable thanks to a microporous surface.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.