Five ten - Freerider Pro MTB
The updated Freerider: the Freerider Pro by Five TenA completely updated version of Five Ten's legendary Freerider, the Freerider Pro touts superior toe protection and quicker drying than its predecessor while still utilizing a full, S1™ dotty outsole for proven grip and durability. The concept behind the Freerider Pro is to expand on everything the original shoe did well such as durability, protection, and grip; while minimizing bulk and drying time. Chris Kovarik is quoted as saying, "The Freerider Pro is my favorite shoe to date".
Features - Freerider Pro
- Stealth® S1™ dotty outsole for proven grip and durability
- One-piece moulded cupsole
- Removable Ortholite molded sock liner
- Impact-resistant toe box
- Outsole : Stealth S1 Rubber Outsole
- Midsole : Compression-molded EVA
- Closure : Lace
- Upper : Synthetic, light-weight, weather-resistant
The ideal compound for hiking and mountain biking shoes because it absorbs far more shock than traditional rubber outsoles. The high friction rubber is also designed for durability.