Crono CR2 Nylon
Symbolic picture: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation.The CR2 is a verly lightweight, slim fit road schoe with Boa® L6 closure system and Carbon Composit outsole.
TheBoa® L6 closure with nylon coated steel lace, is characterized by a micro-metric closing system which enables the precise shoe regulation. It provides high wearing comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Boa® can be adjusted quickly and precisely with only one hand so your gear is quick to put on and take off.
The tongue is made of a soft material that reacts to body heat and adapts perfectly to the foot. Laser-generated venting holes in the tongue and the lightweight microfiber upper and large breathable areas above the toes provide comfortable cooling during the ride.
Last but not leas the shoe has a Carbon Composit outsole with scratch-proof TPU heel with high profile.
- Laser Areation SystemLAS : Laser holed system for aeration
- Anatomic Tendon ProtectionATP : Special memory foam in the tongue
- High Transpiration TongueHTT : Special aeration on the tongue to keep the feet fresh
- High Ventilation SystemHVS : High aeration from the front to the back of the shoe
- Super GripSG : Cat tongue lining
- Shock Absorption SystemSAS : Anatomic insole with shock absorbing insert