Assos - Assosoires Bootie
These technological winter shoe covers are created to cope with pedaling in cold seasons and offer thermal protection in the compact version. It is a revisable overshoe with a new ergonomic anti-wrinkle cut that improves aerodynamic performance thanks to the structure without zip. It also has the essential characteristics of a shoe cover: unfailing, light and warm. The internal test team defines it as the union of an aerodynamic overshoe and a warm winter overshoe, with a mix of materials that prevents wind and water from penetrating, while maintaining reduced weight and breathability. We could consider it a component of winter cycling equipment and it is a product we are proud of.
For these winter shoe covers, textile specialists have used all their knowledge to create the best weatherproof shield. The feet are very vulnerable during pedaling with bad weather, and for this reason they have created a waterproof cordura resistant to abrasion for this area, reserving the NEOS Medium for the ankle, providing elasticity, thermal protection and impermeability. The compact and foldable design allows you to store them safely in your pocket if the temperature rises.
- CORDURA: aerodynamic and waterproof, this fabric has been used on the tip of the foot to face the winter with a head held high.
- NEOS MEDIUM: three-layer thermal softshell developed internally with welded polyurethane membrane. Water-repellent and encasing, this technological fabric has a water resistance of more than 10 m, as well as being windproof and highly breathable. Water resistance> 10 m. High breathability MVP 14,600 g / m² / 24h JIS L 1099 B-1: 2006.
- Sens 2L: these shoe covers were made with a double-layered strip of our blue fabric in light and super stretch warp, characteristic of winter garments. Designed by our textile developers, the Sens Tex is renowned for its small volume, freedom of movement and second-skin feeling.
- Structure without zip: inspired by the design and the cutting of the prototype of a gold medal in the Olympic time trial of the Rio Olympics, this model is reduced to the essentials to improve comfort and performance.
- Cut edges in vivo: the raw cut edges of the cleat, the heel and the ankle eliminate the seams to retain heat and increase comfort.