Gore - C5 ( Save: 56 % )
Bridging the gap between a thick winter jacket and your regular long sleeve jersey is the Gore C5 Windstopper jersey for added protection from the wind and cold, without the bulk of your warmest coat. Keep this layer on hand for early season rides.
- Form Fit
- Totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent
- Fabric with stretch technology and next-to-skin comfort
- 3-compartment back pockets slightly tapered on side for easy access
- Front zip
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of zipper
- Close fit collar
- Elastic hem
- Gripper elastic on bottom hem
- Reflective tape at hem
- Large reflective logos
- Engineered For: Road Cycling
- Ideal For: Mountain Biking
- Weather: Cool 5° - 15°C, Wind, Clouds
- Attributes: Visibility, Stretch, Backpack Usage, Water Resistant, Windproof, Extremely Breathable
- Waterproofness: 3/5
- Windproofness: 5/5
- Breathability: 5/5
Products made with GORE WINDSTOPPER products are totally windproof and deliver maximum breathability to keep you comfortable in cool and windy weather conditions.
The totally windproof, yet extremely breathable membrane blocks the wind and allows vapour to escape.
This combination of protection and breathability minimizes the wind’s chilling effect while reducing the risk of overheating when you are active. A durable outer fabric treatment provides you with the additional protection of water repellency.
The GORE WINDSTOPPER membrane is an ultra-thin protective layer which is laminated to a lightweight textile layer, making it totally windproof. It is made of the versatile polymer PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) which is expanded to create a microporous structure. These micropores are 900 times larger than water vapour molecules, allowing perspiration to pass through unhindered.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.