Castelli - Perfetto Light 2 ( Save: 12 % )
Windproof front area for cooler rides: the Castelli Jersey Perfetto Light 2
It was the pros who first asked for a Gabba that’s not as hot as the Gabba but warmer than the Perfetto Vest. This gives the piece a lot of breathability and keeps you from overheating inside. Castelli has further lightened it up by using a lighter weight of Windstopper ® (a full 25% lighter than the one used on the Gabba) on the front.You may think that this is filling a very small niche. But just try it. It can cover most of the conditions of the Gabba (except wet racing and very cold), yet it handles warmer temperatures better. And the fit is exceptional, which is one more reason you’ll keep reaching for it. The consensus of the Castelli test crew is that this piece doesn’t fully replace the Gabba or Perfetto, but the Perfetto Light 2 is another arrow in your quiver that is ideally suited to cool temperatures, especially when it’s dry or there’s a risk of light rain.
Features - Perfetto Light 2
- GORE ® WINDSTOPPER ® 150 fabric on front, sleeves and yoke for lightweight wind protection
- Nano Light fabric on the back sheds water but allows significant breathability
- 3 external rear pockets
- Extended tail with reflective Castelli wordmark
- YKK ® Vislon zipper for easy opening and closing
- Weight : 243g
- Recommended temperature rang e : +10°C to +20°C
Castelli’s Rosso Corsa label is only applied to the highest-level products we make. Every thread and fiber, every curve and contour is obsessed about. Rosso Corsa represents a categorical breakthrough in cycling innovation and the meticulous craftsmanship you expect from Castelli’s performance-enhancing apparel.
GORE ® WINDSTOPPER ®
This soft, 4-way stretch Gore ® Windstopper ® fabric is extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Breathable outer and inner shell keeps the wind out
- Gore ® Windstopper ® technology makes it ideal for use in cool weather
Exclusively engineered by Castelli. They took their thermal fleecy stretch Thermoflex fabric nanofilaments to create the most water-repellent fabric finish ever. Drops of water stay as spherical balls on top of the fabric without leaving a trace.