Assos - Uma GT Summer
It's characterised by an extremely light, full-length zipper. Reflective accents also ensure that you stay visible during early morning rides or trips after work. This warm jersey features a body-hugging fit and is specially designed for demanding riders.
Features - UMA GT Summer LS
- Type.112 Dual Tex: A fast-drying fabric made from two-ply yarn with an open structure and moisture-wicking properties that provide breathability. Features UV Protection Factor (USF) 35, odorControl and an integrated naturally stabilizing fabric
- Simesh: This specially developed material is used on the sides as well as on the edge of the sleeves. A high degree of breathability, a stretch component and the possibility of printing round off the package
- Triple Ramp concept pockets: Our specially developed storage design features pockets which, thanks to their optimal position, guarantee easy access, security and stability. The inner pockets form an almost invisible flap that prevents your personal belongings from falling out while you pedal hard. With practical opening for your headphones
- Raglan sleeves: Sleeves that are one with the jersey instead of just being attached to the shoulder section. This way they convince with maximum freedom of movement and a smooth, flowing fit
- Collar design: Minimal seams provide the ideal fit and comfort that is friction-free
- RegularFit: A body-centered fit designed for performance that is not quite as narrow as the one in ASSOS' Aero Racing collection. It offers the best of both worlds, where comfort and speed become one
- Temperature Range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : Summer 1/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stands for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.