Assos - UMA GT NS Body
Tailored for the riding position, the UMA GT NS Body Suit is ready for the hottest and hardest rides and demonstrates attention to detail from every angle. From the brand known as the “shorts company,” nothing but the most recent S7 generation UMA chamois would pass muster for inclusion in this piece. A fine demonstration of Assos' investment in excellence, the UMA insert is lightweight, breathable, and cut to universally contour to female riders with the acclaimed free-moving goldenGate technology.
An expansion of the UMA GT Collection, this high performance body suit replaces the summer staple tB.Laalalai and has a place in every rider’s arsenal. Whether you’re at a summer crit or cresting the highest cols in the Dolomites, Type.112 Dual textile has the ability to deal with the demands of the season. Exacting riders will appreciate the full-length zip, the 2-in-1 rear pocket for practicality, as well as the raw-cut collar and arm holes for a frictionless fit.
Features of the Uma GT NS Women's Body Suit
- S7 generation: The latest generation of Assos cycling shorts, employing technology and fabrics engineered over a 5-year period.
- UMA insert: Cut narrower at the front to reduce bulk and increase comfort, this insert has been specifically constructed for female riders but employs all of the standard Assos S7 generation technology, featuring 8mm of memory foam for increased comfort.
- Type.429 Titanio: A proprietary fabric created in conjunction with the Assos suppliers, offering exceptional performance and durability. Used here on the bottom half of the body. UPF50+.
- Aerofit: An ultra-luxe warp-knit fabric deployed in a double layer at the base of the legs with a specific structure that works in favor of ventilation, contouring, and providing the maximum comfort for unrestricted movement in or out of the saddle.
- Assos goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body.
- Assos waffle: A unique three-layer foam used in the inserts with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- Type.112 Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with an open structure and moisture management technology for breathability. Snagging resistance, UPF35 sun protection, odorControl, and natural stabilizing built-in. Used here for the body.
- Pocket Construction: Breathable 2-in-1 on the rear of the body for essentials.
- Raw-Cut Construction: High-end finish which eradicates conventional seams for upgraded comfort.
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the Aero Racing line. The best of both worlds, where wearability and speed converge.
Material 63% polyamide, 19% elastane, 18% polyester