Assos - Uma GT NS
It's equipped with ASSOS' latest Dual Tex material, which perfectly dissipates moisture. The Triple Ramp concept bags are even easier to reach and more secure. The integrated odorControl and the UV protection factor 35 round off the jersey.
Features - SS.Jersey UMA GT Women's Jersey
- Reflektierende Details
- Type.112 Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with an open structure and moisture management technology for breathability. Snagging resistance, UPF35 sun protection, odorControl, and natural stabilizing built-in
- Simesh: Deployed on the side panels, this proprietary textile permits great breathability, stretch, and printability for this distinctive design. UPF 35 sun protection
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Proprietary storage design with pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed. Internal seams fashion a barely there lid to keep your wares in check regardless of exertion. Earpiece opening for practicality
- Full-Length Camlock Zip: Slim, light zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Collar Construction: Minimal seams for the ideal fit and frictionless comfort
- Temperature range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : Summer 1/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!