Assos - TRAIL SS ( Save: 27 % )
The Bi-Stretch 3-Mesh fabric, which was used on the short sleeves, ensures a continuous exchange of air throughout the jersey. The versatile trailFit cut offers space for light protectors and is ideal for Enduro sports. It fits well, but is also comfortable.
Features - TRAIL SS Jersey
- Triangle: An interlocking circular knitted fabric with mono-stretch for vertical stability. Extremely soft, with sun protection factor USF 35
- 3-Mesh: A breathable bi-stretch circular knit fabric that offers improved air exchange during the ride
- TrailFit: Adapts to the natural movements of the body, inside and outside the saddle - well fitting, but never restrictive. A comfortable, versatile cut that is perfect for all off-road rides
- Temperature range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : Summer 1/3
- Fit : Regular Fit (ASSOS trailFit)
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.