Assos - SS.Centojersey Evo8
The short sleeve jersey with passionate comfort: the SS.centoJersey_evo8 from ASSOS
The grown up, handsome look of the SS.centoJersey_evo8 is accompanied by the best driving experience. The exclusive Mount Pine Tex fabric features sophisticated moisture transfer properties to keep you fresh even on the toughest climbs. At the same time, it transforms vapor into heat so so the descent is no ordeal.
Other features include the split front panel, which is made of a stretchy material at the bottom, seam-reducing collar and pocket designs, lighter, seamless sleeves for optimum freedom of movement and laser-cut Super Level pockets for better ventilation of the back.
Features - SS.centoJersey_evo8
- Mount Pine Tex: An intelligent knit fabric with an open structure noted for its breathability, elasticity and remarkable temperature regulation. Engineered by the ASSOS fabric experts, it is the benchmark in the cycling apparel industry for climate control capabilities throughout the most extended periods of exertion and at high temperatures
- Sens Classic Tex: A lightweight, super-stretch material engineered by ASSOS to improve comfort in areas where elasticity and softness are beneficial. Used here on the arms and the bottom part of the front panel
- Stabilizator S7 Knit: Featherweight but strong material, perfect for creating a cooling panel on the back of the cycling jersey. Maintains stability and alignment - and has UPF30 - despite its minimal weight and volume
- Seamless raw-cut arms: Comfort led sleeve design with semi-raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag
- New collar construction: Redesign which uses a double layer of fabric for ideal fit and frictionless comfort. Patented stabilizer element adds stability while zipping and unzipping the jersey
- Super Level pockets: The insight led placement of the pockets of the rear on the jersey offers the most convenient access. Features a reflective strip for added visibility. Pockets on this jersey also feature laser-cut holes for increased ventilation and lower weight as well as the esteemed ‘triple ramp’ concept, a strategic design that ensures your contents are secure no matter how high your exertion
- Security pocket: An unobtrusive, vertical zip safety pocket added to the three lower panel pockets for the rider’s most important items, plus routing for headphone wires up the inside of the jersey
- Bonded edges: Bonded zip, sleeves and waist for added refinement to the fit and improved aerodynamics
- Enhanced safety: Added reflective visibility features for alerting other road users to your presence, incorporated without detracting from aesthetics
- Temperature Range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : shaSha
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS comfortFit)
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
While still a tight fit, the overall cut is slightly looser than the regularFit. In case of bib tights for example, this means that a wider fit especially in the abdominal area has been chosen.