Assos - MILLE GT Summer
A long sleeve jersey for the summer: the Mille GT Summer LS by ASSOS
Long-sleeved summer cycling jerseys are experiencing an upswing – and rightly so. The long-sleeved MILLE GT summer jersey is an indispensable piece of equipment for the ASSOS test team in southern Switzerland, where the climate is often unpredictable and the climbs are long and arduous. But such a jersey should not only be reserved for mountain enthusiasts, because the Mille GT Summer LS has a lot of great features. Its moisture-absorbing and breathablility equip you perfectly for a variety of environments in the summer months.
As part of the MILLE GT collection, the design of this summer jersey has been reduced to the essentials, so that this model offers you protection, performance and comfort at an excellent price. It comes with the unmistakable Griffe GT design in the armpit region, which makes it add extraordinary style to your bike wardrobe. The long-sleeved Mille GT Summer cycling jersey for men is cut with raglan sleeves in ASSOS' comfortable regularFit. The full zip makes it possible to adjust your outfit quickly and spontaneously. Thanks to the "Triple Ramp" concept bags, all important bike utensils are stored safely and ready for use.
Features - tiburuJersey Mille GT Long Sleeve Jersey
- Type 157 Stripe Tex: ASSOS uses their all-new breathable and stretchy circular knit stripe textile on the back panel and under the sleeves. This light knit with high levels of ventilation offers UPF35 sun protection and supreme levels of comfort.
- Raglan sleeves: This jersey features sleeves fully integrated into the shoulders. This way it comes with maximum freedom of movement and a smooth, flowing fit.
- ‘Triple ramp’ concept pockets: Easy access through optimal height
- Full-length zip: A slim, light zipper that allows changing your outfit on-the-fly
- Temperature Range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : shasha > 20 °C
- Cut (AEPD) : mille
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stands for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.