Assos - MILLE GT
The ultimate summer jersey of the MILLE GT Collection
Intended for high output use during the warmer months, this men’s cycling jersey is set to become your new daily workhorse with UV protection. Patterned in regularFit cut, this summer jersey is less racy than others in the collection, which renders it a great choice for Sunday rides and post-work loops as it allows full range of motion and flexibility.
As part of the MILLE GT collection, ASSOS has stripped back the construction of this jersey to the essentials, so you get protection, performance and comfort at a great price. It now comes with the distinctive Griffe GT design on the underarms, which adds a sophisticated kick to your riding wardrobe. The practical pockets now feature longer reflective stripes for visibility to other road users, as well as sporting the lauded triple ramp pocket design with internal seams that create a barely-there lid for the contents.
Features - MILLE GT Short Sleeve Jersey
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: A breathable, stretchy circular knit, our proprietary Stripe textile is quick to dry, fast to wick and superior in its performance on this summer jersey. UPF35 protection.
- Triple ramp concept pockets: Three optimally positioned rear pockets with ease of access and stability. Utilizing ASSOS' triple ramp concept, internal seams fashion a barely-there lid for your wares to keep them in check regardless of your exertion.
- Pockets feature reflective stripes
- Full-length zip: A slim central fastener allowing full personal adjustment to temperature and exertion.
- odorControl: anti-bacterial treatment
- Collection : MILLE GT
- Temperature range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : shasha
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.