Assos Erlkoenig jersey - Green
Assos Erlkoenig jersey, with a long history made of the identity of new cars kept hidden during the testing phases, the Dazzle camouflage fantasies continue today to wrap the prototypes in an aura of mystery. Created by the British artist Norman Wilkinson, the camouflage fantasy was born as a masking technique to hide and protect warships during the Second World War. The automotive industry adopted this fantasy in the 1950s, calling the car prototypes "Erlkönig" or "Erlkings", to confuse competitors and hide new technologies. The idea of adapting this fantasy to the graphics of a jersey was appealing to us under a whole series of points of view, as the research and development cycles of the products reflect many of those used in the racing car sector. Performing more and more tests is what leads to better and faster equipment and the Erlkönig short-sleeved shirt is the most recent version of the model on which all short-sleeved shirts are based. Whether for running, for training or to stretch your legs while riding with friends over the weekend, the Erlkönig shirt is always suitable. It is made with Dual Tex and Push Pull fabrics consolidated over time and famous for their phenomenal breathability, lightness and elasticity. The raw cut sleeves offer the smoothest possible transition between the shirt and the upper arms, the tripartite pockets in the back that keep the contents safe and our perfect regular Fit cut that ensures lasting comfort on the bike throughout the day.
- Dual Tex: a quick-drying double-spun fabric with excellent moisture management and breathability. Tear-resistant with high mechanical elongation, it also has built-in UPF30 and odor control.
- Push Pull: the pockets and the sleeves are made with the Push Pull knitted fabric developed by ASSOS with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine-gauge sweater with bi-stretch is quick-drying and very comfortable.
- Raw Cut Sleeves: creates the smoothest transition possible between fabric and leather. More comfort and precise hold with less pressure.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: our storage design with three pockets with fabric lid positioned optimally for easy access; security and stability guaranteed.
- Full-length zipper: a thin central closure allows complete personal adaptation to temperature and effort.
- Regularfit: a close fit mapped to the body that is a little less aggressive than our racing Fit: the best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge.
- Color: Green.