The transition period poses special challenges for textile equipment. Cold winds and cool weather often require warm protection for the centre of the body. The Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero jersey does this with two layers of fabric working together and high-tech ventilation.
Warming inner material and stretchable cover: the Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero by ASSOS
This lightweight, but still warm jersey with short sleeves and temperature regulating features has two "valves" at the front of the shoulders. Only available from ASSOS, this detail resembles air fans by drawing air from the outside to the inside and distributing it between the two fabric layers of the jersey, but not directly to skin,and therefore without overcooling the athlete. The jersey has been two-layered using ASSOS' twinDeck designs, where a light, warming inner material meets a highly stretchable outer shell to create an aerodynamic, insulating road bike jersey.
With this design, you can benefit from a regulated body temperature while riding without sacrificing aerodynamics. The sleeves are made of ASSOS' SONIC material, a highly elastic ribbed fabric that nestles to the arms and has a slightly insulating effect thanks to its brushed inside. The open edges round off the overall package together with the colour-coded Triple Ramp Pockets, a zipper with opening/closing lock and particularly light rib hems on the back.
Features - Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero
- Push Pull: The main material was made from ASSOS' specially developed jersey layer Push Pull, which has high UV protection (USF 50+). This fast-drying fine knit fabric with Bi-Stretch is characterised by high breathability and high wearing comfort
- Tibet: This bi-stretch circular knitted fabric, used as a lining, adds light insulating properties to the jersey and ensures that moisture is wicked away from the skin
- TwinDeck: The two-layer fabric design optimises insulation by combining Push Pull and Tibet textiles. It is used on the front and upper back
- SONIC-SN: The sleeves are made of this highly elastic rib fabric, which nestles like a second skin and has a brushed inside for additional thermal protection
- Diffuser: A special sewing process creates two "valves" at the front of the shoulders, through which cool air can flow out and in for additional air exchange
- 2-way zipper: zipper with opening/closing lock that can be opened in two directions and has an anchorage at the end for stabilisation and easy one-handed operation
- Triple ramp pockets: three fabric-covered pockets that are easily accessible thanks to their ideal positioning are colour-coded and have a micro-perforated sealed band for better visibility
- Raw Cut: The sleeves are cut open, creating a soft, aerodynamic design that can be seamlessly combined with other layers of clothing
- Ribbed hem at the back: A wide, ribbed and elastic hem guarantees a comfortable fit and secure hold
- ASSOS Clima Range : Spring Fall 2/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS aeroFit)
ASSOS' slimmest fit, specially designed for speed and tighter than the racingFit, offering a higher level of compression. Outside the riding position, it may feel restrictive, but it sits like a second skin while riding on a road bike.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
ASSOS Equipe RS Spring Fall Equipment Review
News from ASSOS are naturally exciting. Over the years, the Swiss cycling textile specialists has earned a reputation for constantly coming up with textile revolutions. In the past they did this mainly in the area of cycling shorts, today this innovative ability extends to the entire textile cycling equipment. For example, the various cycling jackets that protect athletes all year round have been in the premier league for years now. For the 2020 season, highly functional, exciting weather-resistant pieces have been added to the top series, the Equipe RS Collection. It's understandable that we had to review it.Weiterlesen...
To the review