Assos - equipe RS Aero SS
Introduces a new era of speed: the EQUIPE RS Aero SS Jersey by ASSOS
On the back of the jersey a stabilising material was used, which holds it in place thanks to its short vertical stretch structure. With regard to the race position, bonded sleeves that are soft and flexible were used. High UV protection and fast drying bi-stretch properties further characterise the material.
In addition to the precise aeroFit pattern, further details contribute to improved comfort and increased speed. A lightweight, bonded Camlock zipper, taped seams at the waist, and the famous Triple Ramp concept pockets, where you can effortlessly store items on the go, complete the model.
Features - EQUIPE RS Aero SS
- MiniCheck Tex: Open 3D knit fabric that has truly exceptional breathability. Quick drying and superlight. UPF 25 despite weighing so little. Built-in odorControl for durability and hygiene
- AeroFit: ASSOS' trimmest, speed-focused cut that’s tighter and more compressive than the racingFit. May feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding
- Push Pull: The pockets and sleeves are made of the ASSOS-developed Push Pull warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick drying and very comfortable
- Stabilizer: Featherweight but strong material, perfect for creating a cooling panel on the back of the jersey. Maintains stability and alignment - and has UPF30 - despite its minimal weight and volume
- Triple Ramp Pockets: ASSOS' storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed. Earphones hole in right pocket; micro-perforated bonded reflex for visibility
- Bonded Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of an ultralight bonded full-length zipper with camlock. Micro-injected neck tab stabilizes fabric to enable single-handed zipper operation
- Raw Cut + Bonded Sleeves: Smooth wrap front with bonded rear strikes the best balance between comfort and stability
- Taped Waist: Bonded edges for added refinement to the fit and improved aerodynamics
- Lightweight Rear Hem: A wide, secure elastic hem that ensures a frictionless fit while riding. Lighter and more breathable than previous generation.
- Temperature range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : Summer 1/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS aeroFit)
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.