Vaude - Furnas III
• Modern outdoor jacket in a modern melange look
• Wind-, waterproof and breathable thanks to CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• ECO FINISH repels water
• Detachable, width-adjustable hood
• Full-length, lined front zip with storm flap
• Chest pocket with water-repellent zip
• Articulated sleeves
• Two covered zip front pockets
• Ventilation zips under the arms
• Drawstring inside hem, adjustable through the pockets
• Cuffs with velcro for width adjustment
• REGULAR FIT
Material: 86% polyamide, 14% polyester
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Contrasting inserts and lining: 100% polyamide
Mesh lining: 100% polyester
Manufacturer's ref.: 40877
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It offers a waterproof rating of at least 10 000 mm and is 100% PTFE free.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-repellent and what's more, they are produced in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC belong to a group of chemical connections that are used to waterproof the outer fabric of a product.
A figure-flattering fit.
VAUDE's quality seal for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed an own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict, but are also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product life cycle ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.