Salewa - Ortles Light 2 Down 0340
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it provides professional-grade insulation and functionality. Designed according to SALEWAs body mapping system, it has 750 cuin 90/10 down fill combined with Polartec® Alpha® active insulation that SALEWA places strategically to meet the specific insulation needs of different areas of the body, while the lightweight, yet durable nylon ripstop outer fabric is ideal for alpine use. SALEWA® only uses Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down.
Featuring SALEWAs free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves to prevent hem-lift while climbing, it can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. And it packs down super small to save space in your pack.
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- High-quality inner finish
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- BENEFITS: wind-resistant, water-repellent, warm, durable, lightweight, packable
Polartec® Alpha®: BENEFITS: highly breathable, good heat retention, very lightweight and packable, fast drying, easy care
main fabric + lining: 100% polyamide
filling: 100% polyester
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.