Exposure/2 - Outdoor hooded jacket for all weather conditions
Don’t let lightweight fool you: This one’s up to every challenge at elevation, from alpine climbing to mountaineering. Ultra-light GORE-TEX® Active with a breathable backer can be worn for high aerobic activities - and it compresses to fit in your day pack.
Features of the Mountain Hardwear jacket
- GORE-TEX Active waterproof, breathable shell fabric is bluesign®-approved
- 3 layer GORE-TEX® with circular-knit fabric for superior lightweight and breathability
- Simple adjustable helmet-compatible hood and hem with single‑pull Cohaesive™ cord-lock technology
- Harness compatible zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Generous underarm zip vents for easy temperature control
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures
Additional informations about the jacket
Designed specifically for highly aerobic activities Gore-Tex Active is the most breathable fabric in the Gore-Tex family, providing excellent next to skin comfort in a lightweight, waterproof breathable garment.
Material name by manufacturer: GORE-TEX® Active
Purpose: climbing, hiking, trekking, mountaineering
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs
Material 100% polyamide