Castelli put a lot of thought and engineering into her high-performance Superleggera Shell Jacket. The main body fabric is Japanese-made Pertex® Quantum, but they made it without the standard coating so that you get a very small amount of air permeability that lets sweat escape, while the DWR coating will keep light rain at bay.
Superlight protection: Castelli Jacket Superleggera
On the back their used a totally waterproof stretch panel that sheds wheel spray, and the stretch allows for a great close-to-body fit. Best of all, the piece takes up minimal space in a jersey pocket. The jacket has mesh panels for extra breathability while it is fully closed for extra protection.
Features - Superleggera Jacket
- Pertex ® Quantum base fabric with low air permeability to keep you dry
- Stretch Torrent waterproof fabric insert on back
- Extremely packable
- YKK ® Vislon zipper
- Front and rear reflectivity
- Recommended temperature range : +10°C to +16°C
- Weight : approx. 87g (size L)