Castelli - Perfetto
The Castelli Perfetto W Long Sleeve is the women-specific version of a midweight, stretchy windproof cycling jersey that holds the perfect balance between aerodynamics, breathability and waterproofness, it's ideal for racing or fast riding in cooler temperatures in the wet or dry.
The Castelli Perfetto W has been totally redesigned for the female form while retaining all the benefits of the original design.
The Perfetto W features Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric that totally blocks out the wind while remaining highly breathable. This fabric, combined with a durable water-repellent finish (DWR) ensures the worst of the rain, sleet and snow is kept at bay. In fact, it is so good at repelling the rain that the three rear pockets feature laser cut drainage holes to allow the rain back out.
That said the Perfetto W LS hasn't been designed to be totally waterproof-the seams aren't sealed for instance while the underarms feature Nanoflex inserts. This is because Castelli designed the Perfetto for fast riding where even on cold damp days you will be generating a lot of warmth. If the jersey were made anymore waterproof it would become uncomfortably sweaty inside and lose its broader range of abilities.
With this in mind, Castelli has additionally fitted the jersey with zippered side vents to add a little extra cooling and airflow during really intense efforts or for when the conditions improve mid-ride. Available in a range of colours from subtle to shouty every Perfetto W LS has a reflective scroll Castelli wordmark on the extended splash tail.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- Three rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Sizing Women's XS-XL
- Weight 322 g (Small)
- Castelli stated comfort range 6°-15°C