Castelli - Alpha Ros light ( Save: 11 % )
Functional in rain and sun - the Alpha Ros Jersey from Castelli
Both the front and back materials are brand new this season and represent a significant step forward in rain protection. These fabrics are used with reduced seaming, and seam sealing where necessary. Castelli calls this “functional waterproofing” - while there's no guarantee that no drop will ever enter the jacket, they promise you that this is their best effort to keep you warm and dry in the widest range of conditions.
Features - Alpha Ros
- Lightweight double-layer wind jersey with significant rain protection
- Windstopper® 150 front and sleeves
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry back for the most significant nonmembrane water protection available
- ProSecco Strada inner liner with 2nd front zip
- Waterproof YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Articulated collar that fits better whether you’re standing or riding
- Front zippered pocket
- 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Raw-edge waist lies flat and moves with you
- Advanced patterning makes for excellent close-to-body fit
Exclusively engineered by Castelli. They took their thermal fleecy stretch Thermoflex fabric nanofilaments to create the most water-repellent fabric finish ever. Drops of water stay as spherical balls on top of the fabric without leaving a trace.
Castelli’s Rosso Corsa label is only applied to the highest-level products we make. Every thread and fiber, every curve and contour is obsessed about. Rosso Corsa represents a categorical breakthrough in cycling innovation and the meticulous craftsmanship you expect from Castelli’s performance-enhancing apparel.
Gore ® Windstopper ®
This soft, 4-way stretch Gore ® Windstopper ® fabric is extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Breathable outer and inner shell keeps the wind out
- Gore ® Windstopper ® technology makes it ideal for use in cool weather