Berghaus - Tephra Stretch Reflect
Key Features of Berghaus Tephra Stretch Reflect Down Jacket
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with Berghaus' ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by Nikwax®, for warmth that keeps working even in wet conditions.
- REFLECT - Feel the extra warmth from Berghaus' Reflect technology, directing body heat back to your core and keeping you up to 20% warmer, versus the same jacket without Reflect mesh.
- STRETCH - Enjoy greater comfort from breathable fabric without the bulk, thanks to clever stretch fleece panels.
- Stay warm with Hydrodown® which has a 600 fill power content
- Keep essentials handy in two carefully hidden zipped pocket
- Stop gales blowing away your warmth with completely windproof Pertex Quantum®
- Made from Bluesign® approved fabrics which means it is sage for you and the environement
Down jacket with superior warmthLoaded with heat saving technology, Berghaus' winter hill walking jacket can more than handle the cold. So bring on the big chill.
There’s nothing quite like a refreshing frosty trek where you’re wrapped up in one of Berghaus' warming Reflect jackets. You’ll instantly feel the difference of the ultra-light inner reflective mesh, which directs body heat back to your core and boosts warmth by up to 20%*.
Designed especially for the cold weather it’s also packed with Hydrodown® treated with Nikwax® to keep you insulated even in wet conditions. You can trap more heat with a warm stretch hood, while air can flow freely thanks to stretch fleece side panels, to enhance ventilation and reduce bulk.
As for those walking essentials, they’re safe in zip pockets. Now, get out there and enjoy the cold.
* versus the same jacket without Reflect mesh
Main fabric: 100% polyamide
blocked with: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
Lining: 100% polyester
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.