Berghaus - Changtse
Note: Delivery includes the jacket only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
Key Features of Berghaus Changtse Jacket
- BODY MAPPED WATERPROOF - The innovative body mapped design stategically places incredibly breathable GORE-TEX® Active Shell in high heat zones to keep you cool and dry, with new genereation GORE-TEX® Plus fabric providing enhanced durability in abrasion-prone areas.
- PERFORMANCE FIT - GORE-TEX® Topo Stretch provides stretchable waterproof protection around the cuffs and hem, for enhanced comfort and fit.
- ENHANCED VENTILATION - Feel the benefit of enhanced airflow thanks to the patented Berghaus Vapour Storm vent at the top of the centre back.
- Kinder to the environment as the main fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Gain even more wet weather protection with the single point adjustable, helmet compatible hood.
- Keep essentials secure and dry with a water repellent zipped chest pocket.
- Keep driving rain, wind or snow out thanks to the two-way, water repellnt YKK® AquaGuard® front zip.
- Two-way centre frontzip works perfectly with a climbing harness.
- Secure closure with a press stud at the base of the zip.
Waterproof protection during alpine activitiesWith endurance and durability at its store, the Changtse Jacket is a next generation waterproof hardshell, delivering outstanding protection during alpine activities.
Expertly designed by Berghaus' Extrem team this innovative hybrid has been body mapped with a range od new and highly technical GORE-TEX® fabrics. To keep you comfortable, the most breathable GORE-TEX® fabric (Active Shell) has been carefully placed around the core of the body to cool this high-heat zone. For enhanced durability a new generation of GORE-TEX® Paclite® Plus is placed in areas prone to abrasion, including around the chest and arms.
Improved comfort and movement when aiming for those hard to reach places comes from a revolutionary new GORE-TEX® Topo Stretch fabric around the cuffs and hem, providing stretchable waterproof protection. Plus, when you're working at full pelt, you feel the benefit of enhanced airflow thanks to the patented Berghaus Vapour Storm vent at thetop of the back, along with ventilation from underarm YKK® AquaGuard® zips. With a host of extra benefits including full hood adjustment and storm level construction this jacket is a feat of engineering.
Main fabric with ePTFE membrane: 100% polyamide
blocked with ePTFE membrane & backer: 100% polyamide
blocked with: 44% polyester, 37% polyamide, 19% elastane