Assos - Uma GT Winter
Optimised for cold winter conditions: the UMA GT Winter women's softshell jacket by ASSOS
NEOS Medium - a three-layer softshell material with bonded PU membrane - was used in the design of the front section. This flexible fabric, developed in-house at ASSOS, is highly breathable, waterproof, insulating and 100% windproof, ensuring that your body centre is completely protected from icy winter air, splashing water and rain. NEOS Light is used on the top of the arms and upper back, which improves breathability with less insulation, resulting in lower weight.
To prevent overheating during exertion, Bi-Stretch RX brushed material has been used on the forearms and back. The result of this strategically placed fabric is a jacket that is optimized not only for cold winter conditions, but also for your position on the road bike. The "Triple Ramp" pocket system has been attached to the back to store your personal belongings. The winter jacket, cut in the pleasant regularFit style, has reflective stripes.
Features - UMA GT Winter
- NEOS Medium: Patented, three-layer, windproof and highly breathable soft shell material with bonded PU membrane for additional water-repellent properties. Weight: 340 g/m2; breathability: MVP 14,600 g/m2/24 h; water column: > 10,000 mm; elasticity: stretchable on 4 sides
- NEOS Light: Patented, three-layer, windproof and highly breathable soft shell material with bonded PU membrane for additional water-repellent properties. Weight: 270 g/m2; breathability: MVP 27,000 g/m2/24 h; water column: > 10,000 mm; elasticity: stretchable on 4 sides
- RX: Raised bi-stretch warp knitted fabric designed to wick away moisture and provide a light insulating effect
- Triple ramp bags: All three pockets are reinforced with flexible fabric inserts that act as "lids" to protect your personal belongings from falling out and provide even more security and stability
- Full-length zipper: Easy temperature adjustment thanks to the lightweight, full-length Camlock zipper
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design in which the sleeve panels extend up to the neck without the traditional shoulder seam, allowing greater freedom of movement
- Temperature Range : Winter
- ASSOS Clima Range : Winter 3/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS Regular Fit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.