Assos - Uma GT Spring Fall
Complete torso protection in bad weather: the UMA GT Spring Fall women's softshell jacket by ASSOS
This transition jacket was cut in ASSOS' UMA regularFit and is therefore less compressive than racingFit clothing. NEOS MILD - a three-layer soft shell material with bonded PU membrane - was used in the design of the front section. This flexible fabric is highly breathable, waterproof and windproof, ensuring that the centre of your body is completely protected from rain, splashing water, biting cold winds and low temperatures.
For a slightly insulating effect, a brushed RX material with Bi-Stretch has been used along the upper arms. Type.157 is used on the middle back and underside of the arms to increase breathability. The "Triple Ramp" pocket system was attached to the back to store your personal belongings. Reflective strips for added safety are located at the bottom of the left and right sides.
Features - UMA GT Spring Fall Jacket
- NEOS MILD: Patented three-layer, windproof and highly breathable soft shell material with bonded PU membrane for additional water-repellent properties. Weight: 260 g/m2; breathability: MVP 20,000 g/m2/24 h; water column: > 10,000 mm; elasticity: stretchable on 4 sides
- RX: Raised bi-stretch warp knitted fabric designed to wick away moisture and provide a light insulating effect
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: A breathable and stretchable circular knitted textile developed by ASSOS with built-in UV protection and odorControl
- "Triple ramp bags: All three pockets are reinforced with flexible fabric inserts that act as "lids" to protect your personal belongings from falling out and provide even more security and stability
- Full-length zipper: Easy temperature adjustment thanks to the lightweight, full-length Camlock zipper
- Reflective accents: Attached to the side of the outer pockets for better visibility
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design in which the sleeve panels extend up to the neck without the traditional shoulder seam, allowing greater freedom of movement
- Temperature Range : Spring/Fall
- ASSOS Clima Range : Spring/Fall 2/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS Regular Fit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.