The UMA GT Ladies Wind Jacket is a lightweight shell jacket specially designed for women. As the core piece for ASSOS' in-house test team, it was equipped with the race-proven Foil Ultra fabric at the front and provided with reworked side panels, made of the particularly stretchable and breathable Glossy fabric.
The basic equipment against wind: the UMA GT Shell Jacket by ASSOS
As a wind jacket limited to the essentials, it can be part of your basic equipment all year round. Its redesigned two-layer collar construction, along with raglan sleeves, increases elasticity and comfort while riding. The UMA GT wind jacket impresses with its revised long-distance design with important protection at minimum volume - it can also be easily put into the pocket while riding.
Features - UMA GT Women's Wind Jacket
- Foil Ultra: A windproof, water-repellent, ripstop, lightweight and hyper-stretch woven fabric
- Glossy: This warp-knit windproof textile comes to the fore on the side panels to provide stretch and breathability
- Stretch net: Deployed on the rear of the shell for increased ventilation and improved contouring while on the bike
- Dual layer neck construction: To ensure your movement remains unhindered and comfortable while riding at a high exertion, there’s a double layer construction on the neck to improve elasticity
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag
- Rustle-free: This piece of apparel has been designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric
- DWR: As not every day comes with unbroken sunshine, ASSOS has treated this product to their DWR (Durable Water Repellency) to protect you from rainfall
- Visibility: The divaPink colourway elevates your visibility to other road users
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, light zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Ultra lightweight, ultra packable: As cyclists ASSOS understands the needs and restrictions that you face on every ride. With limited pocket space and a need to accommodate the essentials, they have diligently worked to create products with the lowest possible weight and great packability. As no one wants to feel like a packhorse on rides in changeable conditions, they’ve strived to strike the balance between weight, volume and performance. Their approach is always to craft pieces that will exceed expectations as your back-pocket insurance policy. This approach involves minimal volume and minimal seams
- Collection : UMA
- Temperature Range : Summer 1/3
- ASSOS Clima Range : shasha > 20 °C
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit → Long Distance)
regularFit → Long Distance
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' Aero Racing line. A perfect outfit for long distance. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.