Assos - Mille GT Ultraz Winter ( Save: 8 % )
Pleasant warmth, even in extremely cold weather conditions: the MILLE GT Jacket ULTRAZ Winter "Eisenherz" by ASSOS
This high-quality reinterpretation of ASSOS' highly acclaimed Bonka jacket has been equipped with the very best in insulation, temperature control and functionality. Its brand new membrane guarantees comfortable warmth, even in extremely cold weather conditions.
The focus here is on the hydrophilic high-performance membrane and the twinDeck thermal feature (used in the front), which provide waterproofing and additional protection. NEOS LIGHT, a light and water-repellent three-layer softshell material, has been placed in the upper back section.
The ULTRAZ winter jacket features ASSOS' renowned integrated neck protection, a new design for the cuffs to keep you warm that has less volume, and the latest ergonomic waistWave construction.
Features - MILLE GT ULTRAZ softshell jacket
- NEOS LIGHT: ASSOS' in-house developed tri-layer lightweight soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and close fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m and highly breathable. Used on the upper sleeves and upper back (carré) as a windbreaker and waterproof shell. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 27.000 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006
- NEOS ULTRA in twinDeck with RX: ASSOS' proprietary ultra-thin dual-layer soft-shell, constructed with a bonded PU membrane is used on the upper sleeves. Water-repellent, close-fitting and highly breathable. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 44.500 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006
- RX: In two weights, deployed strategically as a lining and as the dorsal panel. A brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with wicking and thermoregulation performance
- Integrated neck protection: The latest evolution of ASSOS' lauded neck protector created using their thermal RX soft-shell. Now more ergonomic than ever, the neck protector can be subtly stowed in the elastic holder when not needed or pulled out for crucial moments to provide added warmth
- ‘Triple ramp’ concept pockets: Using all of their riding experiences, ASSOS has created a new pocket design with the optimal height for ease of access. Thoroughly tested pocket design with a new, game-changing layout that ensures your contents are secure and stable regardless of your exertion. Internal seams fashion a barely there closure to keep your wares in check. For this winter jacket these now feature longer reflective stripes for enhanced visibility
- Rear stabilizer S7 knit: A mono-stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. The ASSOS rear stabilizer panel design allows for stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag
- 2W waistWave construction: For a cleaner look and more ergonomic edges in our Sens Bicolor textile
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, lightweight zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Temperature Range : Winter
- ASSOS Clima Range : Winter 3/3
- Fit : Slim Fit
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.