Assos - MILLE GT
Fast drying and extremely breathable: the MILLE GT Spring Fall Jacket by ASSOS
But what does all this technology mean to riders? ASSOS has engineered a tech-savvy jacket to keep you warm during chilly early mornings and offer sufficient breathability so you don’t overheat as the sun comes up, thereby allowing you to enjoy the best that riding in spring and fall has to offer, uninterrupted.
The all-new hydrophilic membrane on the front panels of this jacket gives increased wind and water resistance to protect you when the weather is bad. Knowing that spring and fall riding also sees the mercury rise, ASSOS has included the opulent RX brushed fabric on the lower of the front of this jacket to elevate breathability and comfort–its brushed finish also doubles as supreme insulation when needed.
Taking the breathability of the jacket to the next level they’ve used the lightweight summer jersey Stripe Tex fabric on the arms. Alongside the valued triple ramp concept pockets to secure your essentials, this jacket for biking also features extended reflective stripes on the pockets for visibility.
Features - MILLE GT Spring Fall Jacket
- NEOS 7: One of the most recent innovations from ASSOS' in-house fabric specialists, NEOS 7 is a 2.5 layer soft-shell with a PU bonded membrane construction that renders it waterproof and close fitting. Highly breathable, it is used on the upper frontal panel to protect you from the wind and ensure your chest remains protected from the onslaught of rain as you ride. Waterproof 10.000 mm water column. High breathability MVP 20.500 g/m 2 /24h. JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
- RX: Deployed on the lower frontal panel, ASSOS' proprietary RX is a brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with wicking and thermoregulation performance.
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: For this spring/fall jacket ASSOS has used the proprietary breathable and stretchy circular-knit Stripe textile on the back and under the arms. Formulated as a light knit with high levels of ventilation, it offers UV protection, supreme levels of comfort.
- Triple ramp pockets: Thoroughly tested pocket design with a new, game-changing layout that ensures your contents are secure and stable regardless of your exertion.
- 2W waistWave construction: For a cleaner look and more ergonomic edges in ASSOS' Sens Bicolor textile.
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag.
- Enhanced safety: Added reflective visibility features for alerting other road users to your presence, incorporated without detracting from aesthetics, including reflective stripes on the pockets.
- Silicon-free cuffs: The stretchy cuffs elevate comfort and effectively retain heat.
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, lightweight zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.
- ID name position: Black silicon print on the left forearm.
- OdorControl: anti-bacterial treatment to avoid bad smell
- Temperature Range : Spring/Fall
- ASSOS Clima Range : Spring Fall 2/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS Regular Fit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.