Assos - HabuJacketLaalalai
Midweight windproof long-sleeved cycling jacketA pared back, jersey-like jacket that provides improbable levels of warmth and protection, this is the women’s winter winner.
The women’s specific habujacketLaalalai is a remarkable demonstration of the technological ingenuity at Assos. A true winter jacket for cycling, it is incredibly light and compact which makes it supremely practical - and an undoubted pleasure to wear.
To achieve such advanced performance, this Assos women’s cycling jacket employs a selection of the smartest textiles. Front-facing Stratagon Light ensures great protection from the wind and rain at a minimal weight; the specially developed thermal fabric RXQ is so low volume that the jacket as a whole can fit in a jersey pocket. However, with the habujacketLaalalai able to perform at up 15 degrees C, it’s rare that you will need to take it off.
With such performance and comfort, not to mention the stylish grown-up aesthetic of Assos' blackSeries colour scheme, they're sure you won’t want to take it off either.
Features of the Assos habuJacketLaaLaLai Women's Jacket
- stratagonLight: Windproof, water resistant and breathable material developed jointly with fabric suppliers to meet the needs. Allows Assos to create highly effective and lightweight protective panels.
- RXQ: A lighter weight RX fabric variant used in key areas requiring great breathability. Internal 3D air channels make it a perfect low volume insulator and temperature regulator.
- Refined collar: Redesign which employs a double layer of fabric for ideal fit and frictionless comfort; use of RXQ and stratagonLight offers insulation and wind proofing.
- Assos standard pockets with triple ramp concept: Thoroughly tested pocket design with a new, game-changing layout that ensures your contents are secure and stable regardless of your exertion. Yellow internal accents denote the garment’s climaRange.
- Essential arm pocket: Extra storage located on right upper arm. Useful alternative location if dexterity is compromised by winter gloves. Spacious enough for a mobile phone.
- Rear stabilizer: A 2-way stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. The Assos rear stabilizer panel design allows for stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag.
- Enhanced safety: Added reflective visibility features for alerting other road users to your presence, incorporated without detracting from aesthetics.
- Raglan cut sleeves: Sleeves that are integrated all the way into the shirt rather than just attaching at the shoulder. Offers maximum freedom of movement and a slick, flowing fit.
- Raw-cut cuffs: High end finish which eradicates the hem and employs the maximum comfort Sens Heavy Tex. Internally signals the garment’s climaRange with a orange accent.
- Zegho holder: Specifically designed loop for secure storage of your Zegho ASSOS sunglasses, located on the right arm. Compatible with a range of other models of cycling glasses.
- Reflective zips: The fasteners on the two security pockets and the full-length front zip each incorporate reflective stitching for improved visibility.
- Light-absorbing rear elastic hem: a wide, secure elastic hem that ensures a frictionless fit while riding; plus a reflective strip that absorbs light, resulting in added safety when faced by varying light conditions such as riding into a tunnel.
Material name by manufacturer: stratagonLight
Product line: Campionissimo
Material 41% polyamide, 21% polyester, 16% polypropylene, 14% elastane, 8% polyurethane