Assos - EQUIPE RS EVO
Optimized for functionality: the Equipe RS EVO rain jacket by ASSOS
The jacket retains the racingFit of the original and is made with Schloss Tex - a race-proven and waterproof 3L soft shell material developed in ASSOS' laboratory. Thanks to the three-layer, moisture-absorbing membrane and the flexible, breathable composition, Schloss Tex offers incomparable all-round protection. A pocket on the back is extremely light and therefore hardly noticeable.
The jacket has sealed arm and neck cuffs to minimise friction. Pocket slots allow you to reach the pockets of your jersey worn underneath. The 2-way zipper has been made more robust and glove-friendly so you can always ventilate from above or below. The new waterBlock hem repels water and provides a secure hold without slipping.
Features - Equipe RS EVO
- Schloss Tex: ASSOS' lightest, three-layer and waterproof Softshell material. Stretchy, extremely comfortable and foldable material with a moisture-absorbing membrane for easy storage. Elastic and stretchable on 2 sides
- RacingFit: A fit that is narrower and offers slightly more compression than ASSOS' regularFit and comfortFit variants. Outside the riding position it can feel quite restrictive, but it sits like a second skin while riding. This leads to improved comfort and less drag
- Reflection: A reflective stripe on the back of the jacket makes you more visible in low light and extreme weather conditions
- Pocket slots: Through two openings in the lower back, you can reach the pockets of your jersey and let air in at the same time
- Sealed seams: The water-repellent properties of the jacket are additionally reinforced by the sealed seams on the front, back, shoulder and zipper
- Extended back: The extended back protects your lower back from splashing water and dirt
- WaterBlock hem: Silicone dots on the inside ensure a secure fit, so you can withstand the wind and weather while sealed silicone on the outside lets water drip off
- 2-way zipper: Simply add air at the top or bottom. A rugged design with enlarged zippers for intuitive, glove-friendly handling
- DWR Coating: This model has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating so wind and weather really can't harm you
- Breathable Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
- ASSOS Clima Range : Spring Fall 2/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS racingFit)
A fit that is is tighter and slightly more compressive than alternative regularFit and comfortFit options. May feel restrictive out of of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.