Smith - Session Mips
Lightweight with superior protection the Smith Optics Session MIPS features the innovative Koroyd® impact absorption system. This manages impact forces more efficiently with less volume compared to traditional materials. Combining this with MIPS gives you superior protection without sacrificing comfort on the bike.
Smith have designed the Session helmet for all-mountain riders that demand the balance of style, protection and ventilation. Koroyd is featured in strategic, zonal impact areas giving riders the confidence they need to charge harder. The top of the helmet has massive airports which combine with internal air channels to allow for maximum airflow and ventilation. The Session features channels on the front of the helmet for easy eyewear storage, and the three-position visor rotates high to allow for goggle storage.
- Protection - Lightweight Aerocore TM in-Mold Construction Zonal ventilated protection featuring Koroyd® Integrated skeletal structure
- MIPS system available in all colours
- Fit - VaporFitTM Adjustable Fit System
- 15 Optimized Vents
- Weight: (Size M. MIPS) 13 OZ / 370 GRAMS
- XT2® anti-bacterial performance lining Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- Intregration - AirEvac TM Ventilation
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Camera and light mount compatible Ultimate Eyewear and Goggle Integration
Koroyd® provides superior impact absorption, design flexibility and ventilation when compared to materials used in traditional helmet construction such as EPS. By utilizing crumple-zone cylinders that crush uniformly on impact. Koroyd® manages energy more efficiently with less volume than any other protection material on the market. Unlike traditional protection materials, Koroyd® cylinders absorb and convert more kinetic energy, whilst increasing air flow and reducing overall weight. Not all helmets are equal.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.