Smith - Rover
The New Rover Mountain Bike Helmet now with a Two Position Adjustable Visor. Using Smith’s proven Aerocore Construction featuring Koroyd , the Rover’s clean design target in on important zonal impact areas, offering better protection where and when it matters most. We combine this with our AirEvac ventilation and VapourFit adjustable fit system, creating the perfect balance of comfort and confidence for any ride.
Koroyd provides superior impact absorption, design flexibility and ventilation when compared to materials used in traditional helmet construction such as EPS. By utilizing crumple-zone cylinders that crush uniformly on impact. Koroyd manages energy more efficiently with less volume than any other protection material on the market. Unlike traditional protection materials, Koroyd cylinders absorb and convert more kinetic energy, whilst increasing air flow and reducing overall weight. Not all helmets are equal.
- Lightweight Aerocore in Mold Construction
- Zonal Ventilation Protection Featuring Patented Koroyd Material
- Integrated Skeletal Structure
- Vaporfit Adjustable Fit System
- 20 Optimized Vents
- X-Static with reactive cooling performance lining
- Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing Intergration
- AirEvac Ventilation
- Two-Position Adjustable Visor
- Ultimate Sunglasses and Goggle Integration