Smith - Forefront II
The evolution of our award winning Forefront Helmet the completely redesigned Forefront 2 is a full coverage helmet ideal for Enduro | All Mountain Riders who demand superior protection, ventilation and goggle and eyewear integration. For added protection Koroyd® has been extended on the back of the helmet to now fully encompass the helmet. Internal channels are combined with open intake and exhaust ports to maximize ventilation, while AirEvac™channels promote airflow to prevent fogging of eyewear and goggles. The Forefront 2 also features channels on the front and rear of the helmet for eyewear storage and a three position visor that rotates high to allow goggle storage.
- Lightweight AerocoreTM in-Mold Construction Complete ventilated protection featuring Koroyd® Integrated skeletal structure
- VaporFitTM Adjustable Fit System
- 20 Optimized Vents
- Weight: 14 OZ / 380 GRAMS XT2® anti-bacterial performance lining Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- AirEvacTM Ventilation
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Camera and light mount compatible Ultimate Eyewear and Goggle Integration
Koroyd® provides superior impact absorption, design flexibility and ventilation when compared to materials used in traditional helmet construction such as EPS. By utilizing crumple-zone cylinders that crush uniformly on impact. Koroyd® manages energy more efficiently with less volume than any other protection material on the market. Unlike traditional protection materials, Koroyd® cylinders absorb and convert more kinetic energy, whilst increasing air flow and reducing overall weight. Not all helmets are equal.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.